Wednesday, June 23, 2021

NEWS: Bright Fairy Friends & Mermaids

 


I found an image with all three series of Bright Fairy Friends in a Walmart list. I cropped this picture of Series 3 from it. 

Looks like the bottle will be white this time and there will only be 6 dolls. 



Amazon also added a listing for the Mermaid series. There were lots of pictures, so I'll be posting them here. 

According to Amazon, there will be 12 dolls in Series 1. Amazon had pictures of 9 different ones. 

I have no names yet. 

So they come with a light-up case like the fairies, a brush and bottle with a message inside, adorable stickers, and a sponge. They have some sort of color change feature. I think the wings. 





I'm not sure which of these two pictures is the more finalized version, though my guess is the one with the bottle and this is more the prototype. 




I love the colors on this one. I need her.





I like her a lot, too. 






I want to like her, but I don't think the pink skin was the right choice.





This one is cute and I like the colors, but she's not a great need.




Second pic of her.







This one looks really washed out. 







Better here but not my fave.






I love everything except the orange makeup. Not a good choice and it puts me off the entire doll.





A little better here, but definitely an odd choice.





I love this one and all her brightness, though she would have been better with brighter lips. 




Like that. 




And this is the last one. 



Okay, but not one I'd want.


I'll keep an eye on the website and maybe we'll get some names and pics of the others. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Walmart for the first image. Amazon for the others.

1 comment:

  1. I purchased 4 at Walmart today!
    20477 - Misty
    20480 - Marina
    20491 - Aqua
    20515 - Shelly

    Misty is your first two pictures. Shelly is your 3rd doll. Marina is your 5th doll. The ninth and last doll in the photo series is Aqua. They are all pretty!

    ReplyDelete