Wednesday, June 9, 2021

CATCHING UP

 

I've updated multiple collections, so I'm combining all this into one post. 

I finally got lucky and found Pretend Friend from the early Gorjuss line! 

I got her from Amazon and she came from the UK, but she was well worth it. 




She's adorable. 

As they all are. 



I also picked up three more Bright Fairy Friends from Target. Very grateful to those that have contributed codes. I think we have all of Series 2's codes now. 


This is Cherry. 




And here's Whitney. She's so pale that she's kind of like a ghost angel fairy. (She has the angel-type wings.)



My third was Penelope, my most wanted from Series 2. 

So here are all the purple girls: Tessa and Penelope from Series 2 and Nina and Dali from Series 1. 




Quick comparison of Penelope and Nina, who are definitely similar but also different. 



I've been picking up the Wilder Wings Hatchimals animals lately. There are a few more I want. 



I can't remember if I ever took a pic of her or not, but I did end up getting the Boho Glitter Angel off ebay since nowhere around me has her pack. 

Definitely my fave from the set. 


And ebay came through with the 2 Fairy Unicorn Squad that I needed! So happy about that. 

These two are Breeze and Ivy. 

That wraps it up. Maybe I'll have a couple reviews tomorrow. I've got some older stuff that needs deboxing. We'll see!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment