Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Delayed Pre-Orders

 I thought I'd make a separate post about recent pre-orders. 

Remember when all those new things were on Amazon and they all had June 1st release dates?

Yeah, none of them actually came out. 

Only two of mine have been updated so far. 

Hello Kitty & Friends Cinnamoroll and Cloudine was the oldest pre-order I had. It was the first to get a new estimated release, which is now June 25th. 

Then yesterday, they updated Cave Club party Emberly to 1-2 months, which puts her at July 20th on the far end. No update for Bashley from the same line or the tots with dinos. 

No updates for any of the royal Enchantimals, the blue-haired Fashionista or the unicorn squad newborns either. 

Did anyone have any pre-orders that actually shipped?

I do appear to have been charged for my Asian Barbie Looks doll, so I'm excited about that. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm in wholesale and everything has been delayed by 2 months.
    All containers have been hard to book from Asia so it takes a month longer to get here, and 3 weeks longer to move out of customs in California.

    I totally feel your pain, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really good to know! Thank you! I don't mind delays at all, as long as we still get the product. I just hate thinking that delays might mean cancellations.

      Delete
  2. I was thinking that maybe it was because of what's been going on regarding the pandemic that everything has been delayed. And just like you, Lori, I do not mind waiting.
    It's hard to know what's going on when some companies do not speak about the delays and if they do it's just internally while the consumers have to DIG for information about the products they want or ordered. Sometimes it is good to know what's going on.
    That being said, I don't understand Amazon's pre-order button because sometimes it has that dreaded "we don't know when this item blah blah blah..." notice when it's out of stock then then it might be for pre-order the next two days. Even if the item isn't even close to the ship date. I do hope we get a huge influx of toys like we did with the Enchantimals recently when all these become available. I still want the rest of the PJ Cave Club before I buy the new line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, I'd be shocked if the US gets PJ Roaralai and Fernessa. We randomly got Emberly, but I would think the other 2 would have been out already if we were going to get them. It makes no sense, because I don't think they're in individual cases. Sigh. Definitely one of the weirdest treatments of a line I've seen yet.

      Delete