Thursday, June 24, 2021

REVIEW: Royal Enchantimals Maura Mermaid

 



My waiting for this doll paid off. I still overpaid for her, but I got her via Prime, so there was no multiple weeks long wait for her to arrive from Europe. 





Slightly blurry art photo. (Sorry.)





She's really pretty!





Better shot of the makeup. 




This is a very unusual way to do a mermaid, but it also works. She stands very well and the dress comes down to make it look like a tail and not tail...shoes.




She does have feet.




I'm so glad I finally got her. She's definitely more appreciated by me in person. 



And here's Glide. Cute!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

5 comments:

  1. This doll is lovely! I was wondering if you could tell me if you think she has glue in her head? Like greasy scalp or anything? I don't have any Enchantimals dolls, but I read a review for this one on Amazon that possibly suggests she might. After all the mess I went through with some of my favorite MH dolls having glue seepage, I'm trying not to buy any dolls that I know have it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have never seen any signs of glue on any Enchantimals doll.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I don't know what I was expecting for her tail but it wasn't this! I like it though.

    Great pics as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, right? I totally was not expecting that either.

      Delete