Friday, June 4, 2021

REVIEW: Nebulous Stars Plush


I got my order of Nebulous Stars plush today! (And four notebooks, but I don't need to review those.) 

Pictures do not do any of these justice. They're really cute and soft, but in pics, the eyes just take over. 

So this is Louna, who belongs to Eclipsia, my favorite girl. 



Therefore, Louna is my favorite pet. 


They use a lot of different materials for these in multiple prints. A lot of work went into each one. 



Octavia is Marinia's pet. I think she's the cutest of them all and she's my 2nd fave after Louna. That little smile!




Lyria the crab is Coralia's. 

I swear, the eyes do not dominate this much in person. 






Her whole shell is a printed fabric. It's lovely.




And finally, I got Blizzia, who is Iceana's pet. 




He's like a peacock/penguin combo, though the little purple tufts look more owlish. He definitely looks like a penguin in the art though. 

The other plush are Elana (Hazelia) and Stella (Nebulia). I hope to get them and the pens with figural pets on top when they come back in stock. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment