Wednesday, June 23, 2021

REVIEW: Hello Kitty & Friends Cloudine and Cinnamoroll

 

Amazon shipped this doll in a very thin padded envelope, so of course the box was smashed to hell when I got it. Thankfully, the doll wasn't damaged. 

I've had a pre-order for this girl since early February and so far, she's the only one of that batch of June 1st pre-orders that has shipped. She's currently out of stock on Amazon, so I'm not sure how available she'll end up being. 





She's the only newbie on the back. Shame, because I've been hoping this line would get to Chococat. 





I think she's adorable. She's my favorite after Jazzlyn. 



I know older collectors typically don't pay attention to lines without articulation and all the fashion hoopla, but I love a basic doll, too. These faces are so adorable! 



Cinnamoroll is the cutest of the character figures by far. Makes me want a plush of him. I don't have much Sanrio stuff, so I think I'll look into that. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment