Tuesday, June 29, 2021

NEWS: Altaya Strawberry Shortcake

A few more dolls have come out for the Altaya line. I have Passionfruit (#42), Watermelon (#43) and Little Coffee (#44) on their way to me, and it looks like Mint (#45) has just come out. 

The next set of dolls are all based on the Sweet Sleeper line, but without the closing eyes. Strawberry is #46, Lemon #47, Raspberry #48 and Blueberry #49. No Orange yet. I'll probably be skipping these, so I'll have to pick up Mint when my seller gets her in instead of waiting for a batch again.

#50 takes us to Argentina. She's the My Birthday doll from their SSC line. I'm not sure I'll be getting her, but maybe. It's not like I have her, but she's also on the plain side. 

You can see the whole line here:

https://www.planetadeagostini.es/coleccionismo/tarta-de-fresa

No comments:

Post a Comment