Tuesday, May 25, 2021

REVIEW(ish): Itty Bitty Prettys Series 1.5


So I saw in Target awhile ago that the Itty Bitty Pretty cups looked different. I meant to buy one, because that star shows gold versions of 2 of the characters from the big cup playsets and I thought maybe they'd stuck some of the regular versions in the smaller cups. I couldn't find any info about these online, though I didn't look again after seeing them the first time in the store. 




For a refresher, this is the Series 1 cup. It's got the unicorn girl on it, even though she's only in the big cup. 


If you look above, Series 1.5 (as I'm calling them) has Spice on it. 



This was the original checklist. 

8 dolls in the small cups. 

4 dolls in the big cups (2 in the pink lid one and 2 in the blue lid one). 1 gold variant of 1 of those 4 dolls. 

This is the new checklist. I was hoping for something new, but it's mostly the same assortment. 

Same 4 dolls in the 2 big cups. I'm thinking Royal Tea still may only be in the big cups, though I'm not positive. 

Same 8 dolls in the small cups. The only difference I can tell is that now there are gold versions of 8-Tea-8 and Chai Chai with Chai Chai being super rare. 

I'm not sure exactly how this is split up. Gold 8-Tea-8 and Chai Chai must be in the small cups, but are they also in the big? Is Royal Tea in the small, too? Who knows? Has anyone ever even seen a gold one of these?

I ended up with a double of the ballerina, because I'm not lucky enough to get a gold one, but at least I know a little more about what the line is. I need to get those two big cups. I never did and I do love these girls. If you want to spend $10 and get a good doll, get one of these, not a Glam Crush. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment