Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Really Late Review: Hairdudeables Series 3


So this was a really long time coming. It took me forever to realize Series 3 of Hairdudeables, the one consisting of 8 boy dolls sold separately instead of with visible girls like the two previous series, was available on Walmart.com. I watched them on Amazon for a while, but they never appeared for retail. So I ordered 5 and I've actually had them for almost 3 months, but just let them sit and never took pics. I'm trying to catch up on some things over the next few days, so I finally got their pictures done!






Here's Lunchtime Max. 

Each boy has a different color stand. 









Capture the Moment Greg. He's really cute. 







Greg and Max.






Hole in One Logan. He's my first Logan. I never got any from the previous sets. He's cute, but I wish I'd gotten the other one. 







Still cute though. 






Elefun Asher...







And Turtle Time Asher! 

I was so happy to open these! Asher is the best boy. 







I really love him. 





So cute!

I'll likely never get the others, though I wouldn't mind them. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment