Tuesday, May 11, 2021

REVIEW: Enchantimals Royals Falon Phoenix




This little lady took forever to arrive from Switzerland. I hate that we're getting other items from the Royals series but not the basic dolls or the deluxe family sets. 





Inevitable adorable art.





I wasn't thrilled with Falon's design because I wanted more red and orange. This line has enough pink as it is. They even gave her orange hair in the art and changed it to pink! Ugh. Why is Mattel so weak when it comes to that? Stop making everything pink. 






However, it turns out Falon is pretty divine. 

Her wings clip onto her arms, which is really smart. It's far better than having them stuck in her back or as part of a cape. 





I like her facial designs. 






And her overall look. She looks like a dancer. Very elegant. Love the uneven hem on the skirt and the slicked back high ponytail behind the headdress really works. 





Here's Sunrise, who's cute but still kinda looks like a generic bird. 


Cool tail though. 

So that makes three Royals now that I have and I've liked all of them, so I'm going to have to get the mermaid soon, too. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment