Tuesday, May 11, 2021

REVIEW: Trolls Val

 

Every time I think I'm done with Trolls, they pull me back in. I haven't seen the second movie or the Trollstopia show, but all it takes is a good character design and Val has one. So here are the three Val toys I've gotten recently. 



This first one is the smallest. It's Surprise Hair Val, who was $4.99 on Amazon. 





Adorable! 


The gimmick with these is small critters hiding in the character's hair. 




Here are Val's little pets. 

They're tucked into openings in the back of each pigtail. 




Then we've got a bigger version of the same thing. This is Ultimate Surprise Hair Val, who's $14.99. 




She's got full poofs of troll hair this time. 


She's essentially just a large figure though with only the most basic articulation. 




This time there are pockets in the fabric lining of her hair. 





The brush was in one, the paper-wrapped bundle in the other.



This guy was in the paper. Weirdly cute.




Then you pull the little blue guy out. 



And inside the blue guy is a microphone that doll will never be able to hold. 

The small figure is fair at $4.99, but I find a barely poseable big figure a bit much at $14.99. $9.99 would be better. I don't regret getting her because I love the character, but I can still say she's overpriced.



Then comes the best one! The fashion doll!


She's also $14.99, only she's worth every penny. I overpaid for her on Amazon and regret nothing. 




I love her so much!



Here she is with Barb, who I still love, but you gotta admit, she pales in comparison to Val. 



All three Vals together! Love!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment