Saturday, May 15, 2021

NEWS: Enchantimals

Good news! Amazon is finally getting more of the Sunny Savanna Enchantimals in!




Links are for the kangaroo, ostrich and elephant sets in that order. I've ordered the elephant. I'm debating getting a second ostrich set to keep boxed. I do love her. Skipping the kangaroo. 

And hey, there are more royals, too!

Dragon family:

Coach with pony character:

Then, thanks to my sleuthing friend, we've got some more images of the queen dolls. 

Daviana and Grassy Deer:
These are on US Amazon correctly named. 

Unity and Stepper Unicorn:
These have the wrong names on both Amazon and this site, but they're correctly-named in the description. 

Paradise and Rainbow Peacock:
Again, name switch. These aren't on US Amazon yet. All these queens are lovely. 

Fabrina Fox:
Not sure I've seen this anywhere yet. 

3 comments:

  1. Super excited to finally get this available here...now I need them to bring back more of the Zadie Zebra and Sunny Savannah will be over. Love that line.
    But the Royals. Holy $#&+! I believe this is the biggest line ever and I am LOVING everything they are giving us. Those giant QUEENS?!? Yes, please. I'm looking forward to the storyline and how those tall creatures fit into the universe the Enchantimals are from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the new swan girl?
    https://www.amazon.com/Enchantimals-Playset-15-2-cm-Flippable-Storytelling/dp/B08TL5NKQD
    So pretty! I'm in LOVE with the Royal line, especially the queens <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, I have her on pre-order. I think I totally spaced on posting about those when they appeared on Amazon.

      Delete