Wednesday, February 3, 2021

REVIEW: Hatchimals Mini Pixies Series 2 Glitter Angels Part 2




New Glitter Angels sets to open!



The visible one in this box was Kawaii, whose name is Angele. 

And the blind one was the rare! She's Retro, named Angelana. So cute. I love this pose. The Boho one is also in it and I think she's going to be my favorite. I don't have her yet so I can't say for sure though. 



The next set had Sporty visible. She has the brilliant name of Angel. (Sigh.)

The blind was Sweet. The wings on this mold fit very awkwardly thanks to the giant ponytail. 




I balanced Sweet on the big wings to try to show her better. 

Her name is Evangeline. 





And this was the best shot of Sporty. I like her a lot. 



The third set had Fierce visible. She's got the same problem as Sweet, only she's much cooler-looking. I really like her. Her name is Angelee.

Then the blind was Modern, whose name is Evangelica.


Better shot of Fierce. 

So I'm still missing 3. I know the Boho one and the Edgy one both are visible, so I'm missing 2 more packs. I'm guessing Chic will be with one of them so then I'll be done. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment