Wednesday, February 3, 2021

REVIEW: Bunnies By the Bay Global Sisters


I saw these on ebay yesterday and learned that World Market carries them. 

They're $19.99 each. 

Each doll is about 12" tall. They have removable fabric outfits and non-removable felt shoes. 





This is Imani, who's my favorite.





She does have hair in a cute short ponytail. 



But it's not very thick across her scalp, which at least is done in a soft plush matching her hair color more than her skintone. 

I'd say leave her hijab on anyway, of course. 




This is Akira. 

These are so cute!


And Araceli. I love that name. 

The oddest thing is that the girls don't have any panties or anything. I expected them to have solid-color bodies representing underclothing, but even Imani's tights are only on her legs. The short flippy skirts definitely make this a strange choice on the designer's part. But ah, well. Not the first time I've seen it on a rag doll and I'm sure it won't be the last. 

There are two others in the set: blonde, white Cassie and black Hayley. Both are cute and I'll likely pick them up eventually, but these three were my priority. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment