Monday, February 22, 2021

REVIEW: Bright Fairy Friends Series 2




Here we go with my review for Series 2. 

The new container is a peach color. I've seen people say pink, but I say peach. 

Same price as Series 1: $9.99 at Target.





Codes are once again on the bottom of the jar. Thank the dolly gods for codes! I'll make a list at the bottom and hopefully some of you can help me fill in the blanks. 





Here's Tessa! 

The stand is now peach. She comes with the BFF barrettes, fairy dust bottle and brush, same as Series 1.





Checklist. 







Same side, closer shot of the art. 





Other side.






And here's Tessa again!


I will now obsessively think about going back and getting the one remaining jar at the store... I'll be over there on Wednesday morning but it might be gone. We'll see!











ETA: Yeah, I went back for more. And there were three instead of only one!


So here is Bella.







And Mary. 





And Susie! I love her a lot. 


So all four in the case were from the same side of the checklist. I wonder if the missing two were Whitney and Priscilla. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.







CODES:

20349: Mary

20353: Bella

20356: Whitney

20357: Tessa

20359: Susie

20361: Penelope

20362: Cherry

20364: Daphne

20372: Pearl

20373: Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Here’s some more codes!
    364 - Daphne
    362 - Cherry
    373 - Carrie
    372 - Pearl

    Thanks for sharing the other ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaa! Thank you! I need to get some more of them.

      Delete
  2. Can you please help what is 20358

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a code with that number. Is it possible it's a 3 and just printed badly? 20353 is Bella.

      Delete