Tuesday, February 9, 2021

REVIEW: Santoro Gorjuss Little Foxes





So excited! I found a French-Canadian website that still had Little Foxes in stock. She was the last one. She seems pretty well sold out so if you find one and you like her, get her.  

She's so cute! I love her. 








I had thought her hair was a medium brown, but it's really more red. Reddish-brown. She may be the only one with this color. 


 


Underneath the jacket, she has a plain white tee. A little boring. I would have made it a color. Maybe a lighter shade than her boots? 

Then she's got a lacy peach skirt worn over the off-white and black striped tights a lot of the girls have. 

And the cute boots, of course.



Here's her coat opened. I love how the black and white stripe element is worked in so often. Not all of them have it, but I think they all at least have stripes somewhere. 

Then there's her thin little scarf and her cute purse.



And finally, a shot of her hairband. 

Definitely adore her. Ladybird, Frock and Violet are still my faves, but I think she's taken the fourth spot. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog !! thank you for sharing your review of dolls. i'm sorry to ask but do you have instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, but I don't use it:
      https://www.instagram.com/venivididolli/
      I hate Instagram. I find the platform really unorganized and I like my organization. I only made the account because someone else has the same name and people kept confusing us. (Definitely research a name before you just start using it online. I've been using VVD since eons before Instagram existed.)

      I have a Flickr account here:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/venivididolli/

      Delete