Wednesday, February 28, 2024

SALES

Time for a sales post!



Nici Ayumi Be You plush

Smaller 12" size. 

This is Secret. 


$15


Mini Bratz. 

$2 each or $10 for the lot. 

Would swap for ones I don't have. 



Dragons & Beasties Gem Dragons blind box. 

These are prone to the gem coming loose. It's secure right now, but I can't guarantee it will stay that way. 


This is Go Go.


$15


Dorothy blind box. 

This one is called Infinite.

(I already have her or I'd be keeping her. She's amazing.)


$15


ILY Ursula lot. 

Let's say $1 apiece for everything, except the necklace (on the pant leg) is 50 cents. The pants do have a small hole in them. They came that way. Not even a deboxing or packaging error. It was nowhere near any ties. 

Would take $6 for the lot. 

More ILY. 

Rings 50 cents each.

Mirabel glasses, white socks, and pink phone 50 cents each. 

Misprinted purse 50 cents. 

Everything else $1 each. Would do $8 for the lot. 

If you want all the ILY stuff in both pics, I could do $12.


RH pieces. 

$1 each. 

(All the markers together would be $1.)



Vintage Furrever Friends combs. 

I can't remember what I've asked for these in the past, but make an offer if you're interested. 


The backs. 




Same with these Dazzle Dooz. 


Just make me an offer. 




Charlie Bears Melbourne the quokka

Bearhouse line so not jointed. 

Has a pouch just like the actual marsupial. 



$90 or best offer.




Charlie Bears Pandora

Plumo, so her muzzle and inner ears are mohair. 



$100 or best offer





Charlie Bears Michaela

$90 or best offer


I have a ton more pics of the bears and more info on each if anyone is interested. 




Paola Reina Gorjuss doll.

This is Ruby. 


$75 or best offer





Killstar Kreeptures

Emerald City Dark Lord

Limited Edition. Mine is numbered #1323. 

Comes with Kreeptures bag and original tags. 

$50 or best offer




Killstar Kreeptures

Little Pumpkin Dark Lord

Limited edition #963

Has bag and tag. 

$75 or best offer




Killstar Kreeptures 

Troll

Comes with bag

$40 or best offer


Lots more pics of all these guys if you're interested. 


Oh, almost forgot these!

Pieces from Zuru 5 Surprise balls. 

50 cents each or would trade multiple for ones I don't have.

Okay, now that does it. Any questions, please ask! I'm always willing to make deals, too. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, how should I proceed if I am interested in your sales?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to email me at eilonwe@gmail.com with what you're interested in and we can go from there. Thanks!

      Delete