Tuesday, May 14, 2019

REVIEW: Azone Majokko Chiika Little Witch of the Heart

A new Little Witch has joined the group!

I wasn't planning on getting another Azone for a while, but when I saw an American seller with Chiika on ebay, I had to make an offer. Chiika is one of those that is not cheap on ebay often, so when I saw that deal, I had to take a shot and now she's mine!

She is a used doll, unlike my other recent two, and she has no box, hence this group shot being my opening picture.




This isn't going to be a detailed review by any means. I tried her black hairbow on her and didn't like it, so there are no photos of that.

Chiika wears a more demure outfit than Aika and Lien, but still all black, unlike Miu. She's much more little-girlish than the other three.

Her hair is very long, as you can see it peeping out from behind her skirt in this photo. The color is a light peachy-pink.





She has a sad or confused expression, unlike my other three smiling girls. It's very cute on her and lends itself to the little girl image.

Instead of a wand, Chiika wears a heart necklace and carries an adorable plush black cat.






I  love her curly-toed boots! They're so awesome.

Chiika also has a black velvety cape with burgundy lining. It has cat ears on the hood. I don't like how it looks clasped shut, so mine just wears it draped over her head.





Chiika is super cute and I love her! She'll probably be my last witch for quite some time, as I might be being naughty and doing layaway on a much bigger Azone doll soon. We'll see! I do have my eye on Himeno, but I need to get my bear layaways caught up and see about this bigger doll before making any other Little Witch adoptions.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment