Wednesday, May 22, 2019

NEWS: Hearts For Hearts Girls

The Hearts For Hearts Girls rereleases are continuing on this August with Zelia and Nyesha.

Zelia comes wearing a pretty new dress!

She also looks like she has a darker lip color, but I asked about it and it's not. The doll will have the same lip color as the original release.

I don't see Nyesha's tie, so not sure if she'll have that or not.

I wonder if they thought Zelia didn't sell before because she didn't have a girly enough outfit? Hm. I do adore this lovely dress, although I think her original outfit suited her character better.

I'll be buying both of these for sure. The only other one I've bought so far is Mosi, so I could keep her boxed. But I'll need Zelia in her new dress. Nyesha I'm also pleased to see, because both my Nyesha and Surjan, the last dolls before the rereleases began, have an unfortunate smell about them. A smell that typically comes with eventual hair loss. I've smelled it on my Madame Alexander English Roses dolls and one lost all her hair and two others shed a lot. I've smelled it on my Madame Alexander Dear America doll and all her hair fell out. I've smelled it on two of my Zodiac Girlz recently and they both lost all their hair. So I'm afraid for Nyesha and Surjan. I hope they rerelease Surjan next year. She's one of the most beautiful dolls in the line and I pray that smell doesn't mean her hair's going to fall out! Not until I get a rerelease anyway.

PHOTO CREDIT:
Hearts For Hearts Girls official Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment