Wednesday, May 15, 2019

BIG NEWS: Mattel Actually Does Another Cool Fashion Doll Line?!!! Whaaaaaat?!!!!


HOLY WHAT NOW.

Mattel is actually doing a new fashion doll line?! I can't believe it! These girls are supposed to be at Walmart in July.

Cori Cruise: Musician. OH, HI, SHANA. Amazing hair and love the skintone.

Kenna Roswell: Photographer. A little Aja vibe. Stunning.

Jacy Masters: Skater. My least favorite, but I love them all so that's not saying much. She's got quite the My Scene face.

Rallee Radmore: Dreamer. Uh, hands up anyone who did not see this as my favorite? WHITE HAIR. The fanny pack's gotta go though, girl. She's got a hint of Delancey in there. The sass. Yes!

Charlie Lake: Rocker. Another stunner.

Different body types, heights, skintones and head molds. I'm in. Take all my money.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/Mattel/videos/2304853879842575/





3 comments:

  1. These look so awesome. Maybe it's the graphics around them, but they have a bit of the old school MH/Bratz vibe? But in, like, a really good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely getting some My Scene vibes in the faces, especially Jacy's.

      I think they've taken a lot of the elements of more modern doll lines and combined them into something awesome, but then also raised the bar. Like they've got the exaggerated facial features made popular by Bratz but the more toned down version a la My Scene, along with the less overtly stereotypically girly fashion choices, also made popular by the earlier, better Bratz lines. Add to that the unique character touches and individual facial sculpts perfected by Monster High and the more diverse body sculpts of Fashionistas and Marvel Rising. But put them all together and with such diversity in skintone, faces and bodies, and these are something special and unique.

      Delete
    2. I'm personally just in love with the hair. It's so bright and colorful!

      Delete