Thursday, May 23, 2019

Tonner Toys Little Miss Matched PROTOTYPES! (Part 2)



So a month ago almost, I posted two of my four Little Miss Matched prototypes. I'm finally getting around to posting the other two.

I get too easily caught up in other stuff and work and then I just forget things.

But anyway, here's a shot of all four.

On the left is the "travel case" prototype. Then both versions of the doll I call Lyanna. Then Claire the dancer. You met the two on the right earlier, so now let's look at the two on the left.





Lyanna V2 is the same character as the first Lyanna, only she's less finished.

Her hair probably was in its factory style originally, because I found a hairband in all the tangles, but it needed a lot of work, so the hairband got yanked out.

She uses repeat outfit pieces. The shoes are the same ones as on the dancer, but the top and pants are from other previously-released dolls.






Still cute though! I need to get some outfit packs and give her a better outfit.








Here she is with the more finished version. I still wonder what her theme would have been.






And then here's the travel case prototype. Why do I call her that?

Because this may be her:
http://dolldiaries.com/toy-fair-2012-report-hanging-out-in-the-tonner-dolls-booth/

Second photo down. That may not be this exact doll, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Her boots are hand-painted.

I'm still trying to find more info about these girls and will update if I'm successful!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment