Monday, May 13, 2019

Amazon Begins Cancellations

You know all those weird listings on Amazon for the older dolls that we were never sure if they'd come in stock or not?

Well, I've started getting cancellations due to "lack of availability."

So far, they've cancelled all the Moxie Teenz items. I think it was Arizona, Tristen and I just got a notice for Leigh.

I've ordered the upcoming Shoppies dance line every time they've put it up and they've cancelled those twice, too.

I imagine all the others will also be cancelled, but let's list off everything I still have on order just for funsies.

-Ever After High Princess Friend: Raven, Apple, Ashlynn and Maddie
-Winx Club Believix Power: Bloom, Aisha, Musa
-Bratz: XPress It Ciara
-Disney Fairies: Poppy Rosetta and Fuchsia Vidia

I also have a bunch of Enchantimals and DC Superhero Girls on pre-order.

No comments:

Post a Comment