Wednesday, May 22, 2019

NEWS: Hairdorables Series 3

Okay, color me mixed feelings on this one.

Hairdorables Series 3 is out ALREADY.

Now bear in mind that a) it hasn't been that long since Series 2 and b) I've heard from a lot of people that their stores still have Series 1 and they've seen Series 2 either once or not at all.

I'd be in that second group. I've seen S2 only once in Target (and that was very recently) and once in Claire's in January.

Also c) there are THIRTY-NINE DOLLS in Series 3.

Ughhhhhhhhhh...

On the other hand, a lot of the dolls in this series are SO CUTE. There's a new pouty headmold that is so dang adorable, I can't really complain that they're out.

I don't have any pics of my own, because of course they're nowhere near here yet, but I did just buy 4 off a fellow member of the Hairdorables Facebook BST group and I'll show them off when they arrive. Three of the four have the pouty face and the fourth is my girl Neila.

Anyway! Let's talk stats on these girls.

Each one of the twelve characters gets a signature doll. Then there are three other subsets: Slumber Party, Dance Party and Outdoor Fun. Each of these consists of 9 dolls.

All three rares are in the subsets. No signatures.

There is one ultra rare: Gnarly Brit from the Outdoor Fun set. She's a snowboarder. And thankfully, I'm not interested a bit.

The two regular rares are Late Night Noah from the Slumber Party set and Sensational Skylar from Dance Party.

Series 3 dolls have been found in Walmart stores, both in big displays and just on the shelves. They're paired with the Jojo Siwa Hairdorables and there seem to be way more Jojo ones in the display than the regular ones.

Both Series 3 and Jojo dolls are the usual $12.88.

Now the most important information for the moment is that once again, Hairdorables have only put out part of the line. You're not going to walk into Walmart and grab all 39 dolls off the display. I've been keeping a close eye on Facebook and ebay, and I have only seen one version of each character so far.

Most of the dolls currently being found are from the signature set:
Bella of the Ball
Wild Kat
OOTD Noah
Whirling Willow
Rock Out Harmony
Far Out Neila
Art Z Sallee
DeeDee Dots
Street Style Skylar

Along with them are Kozy Kali from Slumber Party, Boppin' Brit from Dance Party, and Rayne Coat from Outdoor Fun.

So yeah, Series 3 is out, at least partially. No official promo pics so far, but I will probably do a post on them (or maybe break it up into 1 post for each of the 4 series) when the website updates.

PHOTO CREDITS:
A Google image search led me to these, supposedly from youngwildmeyoutube on Instagram, but a quick look at their Instagram doesn't show them. They're good shots though, so hey, this is me trying to give credit.

1 comment: