Thursday, October 6, 2016

FRIDOLL FIVE #19

Well, here we are, the final Fridoll Five. I'll have to think of some new Friday feature to take its place.


#19: Play food

1. Do you have any miniature "food" or "drink" for your dolls? Are your dolls teetotallers, or do they have any dolly booze?

I have a few pieces, but not too many these days. Hypnotica has a flask in her bondage pants. I think I probably have a wine bottle or two in my collection.


2. For those who have food or drink: do you prefer "brand name" food (e.g. miniature Krispy Kreme donuts) or "generic" foods (e.g. a slice of cake)? Or both? 
-For those who don't have food or drink for your dolls: Would you want any, if they were available to you?

I just have random stuff. 


3. Do you have any tables or eating areas for your dolls?

Not anymore. I used to have the Barbie hot dog stand. I loved that thing.


4. Several Japanese companies make miniature foods and household items, packaged randomly in sealed "trading kit" boxes. If you could design your own, and if they could be any scale, what sort of miniature items would you include?

I honestly have no interest in tiny food, but I guess I'd do a tiny Happy Meal box with a meal and teeny tiny toy inside.


5. If you were to have a dolly restaurant or cafe, what kind of foods would you stock?

Just give me back the hot dog stand. That thing was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment