Sunday, November 3, 2019

REVIEW: Glitter Girls Charlie, Emilia and Odessa

I was pleasantly surprised that the new Glitter Girls are out! Releases for this line are really hard to determine. I'm calling this Wave 4.

Wave 1: Bluebell, Fifer, Poppy, Keltie, Elula, Sarinia

Wave 2: Kani, Amy Lu, Candice, Eline, Lacy, Nelly

Wave 3 (not fully out yet): Bobbi, Sashka

Wave 4: Charlie, Emilia, Odessa and possibly the others on the back of the box.

As you can see, there is a new box design. The dolls are now fully enclosed in the packaging, unlike their wide open boxes from the first waves.





There's a photo on the front and back, and a group pic at the bottom that I really wish had everyone's names!

I like that they're not wide open anymore, but I also don't like that they're completely shut away. If this was in store, I couldn't pick out a face.

Considering I buy them online, I guess it doesn't matter.







The dolls are mummified in a plastic bag. There's a rubberband around the necks and inside the bag, there are smaller bags rubberbanded over each arm.



Going in alphabetical order, Charlie is up first.

I love her red hair up in its little buns. So cute!

She has lighter blue eyes than Eline. I need to take a pic of them side by side.

Charlie has the really pale skintone that only Kani had before.








I love this outfit!

This is a top. It's all one piece.








Ice cream leggings and some awesome translucent orange sandals.

Such a great outfit. One of the line's best stock outfits.





Emilia has her headband folded and tacked to a piece of thin plastic that circles around her head.

I cut the plastic to show it better.

Not sure why they didn't just put it on her. Weird.






There it is.






And here she is without.

Emilia is also the pale skintone.

She has these gorgeous green eyes.

I absolutely love her coloring, although I may get her some new clothes. Not really digging this top.






The leggings would be cool if they'd left the stupid peace signs off. They're a bit much.

The shoes are fab though! More translucent shoes, please.



Here's Odessa. She is stunning.

Her outfit is completely separate pieces: shirt, skirt, leggings.

I love the green shoes. That shade is lovely.

Like Emilia, she's got a little patch on her top.

Her stock image shows her hair totally loose, but I pulled out the lower bands around her pigtails and then fell in love with how she looks with pigtails. I'm keeping her this way for now.







Two different shades of green eyes!




And here are all three girls.

These three are all in stock on Amazon for $20.95 each.

I hope to see the others soon!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

5 comments:

  1. which skintone matches Charlie's perfectly? emilia or Kani?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll check in the daylight when I have time. This is the busiest part of my work week (which is Fri-Tues).

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you so much for your reply !!! <3 thank you .... sorry for asking during ur busy days

      Delete