Tuesday, November 26, 2019

NEWS: Hairdorables 18" line

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hairdorables-18-Mystery-Fashion-Doll-Willow/227851646

This was spotted by one of the members of my Hairdorables Facebook group!

Walmart has 18" dolls in the works. No idea if these will be a Walmart exclusive or not.

The price is a very reasonable $34.97.

Each doll comes in a "classic" outfit, has a mystery pair of pajamas, and some hidden accessories.

Willow is the only one with a listing so far, but Noah is also mentioned.



I'm not sure how I feel about these, because look at that picture. She is so stinkin' CUTE! But 18" is ginormous. That's American Girl size. I would have felt better with a more comfortable 14" like Glitter Girls and other lines.

I don't have room for a ton of giant dolls, so I may pick up neither or just one or who knows, maybe both. They would look cute on the top of one of my bookcases.

PHOTO CREDITS: Walmart


1 comment:

  1. These are really cute!

    Way too big for me though. I only started considering getting one of the larger Poopsie pets because it seems they've significantly reduced the size.

    ReplyDelete