Monday, August 19, 2019

REVIEW: Hasbro Style Series Mulan





So I sucked it up and paid the shipping for Mulan from Hasbro Pulse, which of course means she's now available on both Target and Amazon.

You're welcome.

Yes, this happens like every time I overpay for something.

Worth it though. She's the best of the three by far.






Lovely art.

I'm really glad they did not go with gold for her purse. The pink is much better.





Just stunning.

I'm not a huge fan of them slapping Mulan in pink all the time, but this elegant look is a reminder of her equally elegant look from the movie, which was partially pink.

My only complaint is about the packing. Would doll companies please stop punching holes in thin, delicate fabrics just to tack them down for display purposes? I hate the holes left in doll clothes from that nonsense.



Excellent headband.

I like the flip in her hair, too.

And great makeup.





This purse would have been so boring gold. Good change.









A hint of the shorter dress beneath.





So pretty!



Obligatory crappy pic of her shoes.

They're Coronation Evie's shoes from the Descendants line.

I was annoyed by this until I realized Belle and Ariel actually have the same shoe mold, so at least Mulan's is different.

Wish they were pink or blue though. But they're hidden by the overskirt, so yay.

So glad to have all three! Now we just need more. I hope Jasmine is in the next batch.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it is. It's attached to her head with those plastic tabs, but if you cut them off, it's removable. I opted to leave mine on so it stays in place.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete