Thursday, March 21, 2019

REVIEW: Shoppies Beach Style Berry D'Lish







I had been waiting to see this girl in a store before deciding if I wanted her or not, but the only store that carries the beach dolls is Target and they haven't gotten this new set in.

So I gave in and ordered her.





I wasn't sure about her freckles. Pinkish freckles always run the risk of looking more like a breakout than freckles.

I think they look okay. A different color would have been preferable, but they're not horrible.

She's so cute, you barely even notice.







Here's her face from another angle with less flash.








Shorter hair than usual = awesome.

Her entire color scheme and design is really great. The freckles are the only thing I would have tweaked.





And all the accessories!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment