Thursday, March 7, 2019

Artsy Arrives!

In 2011, Tonner introduced the Little Miss Matched line. I had the blonde, redhead and brunette, but never got Artsy here, because the very few I saw at my Toys R Us were always flawed.

When it came time to move in 2013, I donated a lot of toys I ended up regretting and LMM was one of those lines.

Jump ahead to 2015 and after teaming with Tonner, the One World Doll Project added the Tween Scene dolls to their Prettie Girls line. I loved this line and bought all the dolls, which use the same body as LMM. That got me looking for LMM again and the Little Miss Matched website actually had the 3 white characters available to order. So I ended up with all of them back!

But they didn't have Artsy! I've been searching ebay for her for a while now and finally, a boxed one popped up and she arrived today.


So finally my collection of LMM and Prettie Girls is complete! Except for outfits, of course. I may pick up some of those.

I didn't do a proper review for her, since she's an older doll, but I did photograph her with each of the little cliques in my collection.

Here's Jayna with Hana and Aster.







And here she is with Kimani, Alexie and Darby.








With Valencia and Hadley.









With Lena.






And finally, with Dhara, who's going to be her best friend.

If you're interested in these dolls, littlemissmatched.com still has Uptown Girl (Darby, the LMM redhead) in stock for $20. ebay has a lot of Uptown, Sporty and Rock 'n' Roll. It's Artsy that's hard to find. As for Prettie Girls Tween Scene, Lena, Valencia and Kimani are easy to find. Dhara, Alexie and Hana show up far less, although right now there are some on ebay for low prices, so if you like them, go get them!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment