Sunday, March 10, 2019

MONTH IN REVIEW: January 2019







Got 2019 started with a little Pizzazz!









I got back into Butterflies, the rag doll line from Cracker Barrel. I bought this Julie cheap on ebay with no shoes.









Kami was mint in box.










And the lovely Ella. Also mint in box, but much more costly than the others.






I picked up Layla from QVC during one of their Easy Pay promotions. I love 6 Easy Pays.








Sadie came along with Layla.





I never thought I'd get into any aspect of the Poopsie line, but the Sparkly Critters were too well-designed to pass up! I managed to get them all.

And finally found LOL Babe in the Woods, too.




Got my first 5 Cutie Tooties in late January. I still can't believe some of the designs they came up with for these!




I never got around to taking good pics of this girl, but my second recent Azone purchase was Lycee Chocomint.

Still annoyed she didn't come with a stand. They should all come with stands.





Cryptkins Series 2 began to arrive!









Shani was a Charlie Bear I didn't think I'd get without importing, but then one of the US stockists got her in!

No comments:

Post a Comment