Saturday, March 30, 2019

REVIEW: My Little Pony Classic Flutterbye and Tickle

After repeated efforts, I was finally lucky enough to get two of the second set of repro Rainbow ponies home!

There's no sign of them at my Target, so I had to rely on Target.com only.

I really thought Confetti and Trickles would be first, but I missed them by a hair, and got these two instead. Not that I'm complaining! I love this pair.







Here's the box art for this set.






Flutterbye is a truly gorgeous shade of orange.

I'm happy the stickers are back! I love the stickers.






And here's the lavender Tickle.





Close up of their stickers so you can see the cute art.







They're very cute! This pose is great and the articulated heads make it even better.





Pretty hair colors.

And that's it! I do have Trickles and Confetti on their way now, too, so they'll be the next pony review.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment