Sunday, March 10, 2019

MONTH IN REVIEW: February 2019




Started February with some cute cat plush from
Goodwill!

Okay, one cute cat plush. The Dia de los Muertos one is more cool than cute.










After getting my first Hairdorables Series 2 from Walmart, I ended up finding six of them at Claire's. 

How did Bella become one of my faves this series? Weird. 







Then came my first 2019 Charlie Bears! 

This is Candice. I was least excited for her of the three I had coming, but she's actually the one I ended up bonding with the most. She sits on my bed with several other favorites. 







Here's Muffin. His brother Bakewell should arrive tomorrow. 










And Toadstool, who's so adorable!







I've wanted Mercury for ages and I'm grateful to the seller who managed to find me one in her stock!

He's a big, cuddly guy. 



Little Ruby was an ebay steal for only $26!!!

And that's actually it for February. We moved into a 3-bedroom apartment starting on the 18th, so things are still being set up. (Going slowly mostly because work doesn't seem to realize I need time for myself. They keep overscheduling me.) 

But that catches me up with Month in Review. Yay. I feel productive. And now I have to get ready for work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment