Sunday, March 10, 2019

MONTH IN REVIEW: December 2018




I have gotten horribly behind with my Month in Reviews, so let's kick out a couple months before I have to go to work.

I didn't pre-order the 2018 Birthday Bear, but my stockist ended up with an extra, so I was able to get her anyway! None of the previous Birthday Bears have been unusual colors, so this pretty pink one was a nice change.

I don't know whether I'll pre-order this year's or not. Maybe!





Hank the hippo also arrived with the Birthday Bear.

I did a couple reviews around this time. I finally got the Rainbocorns pink bunny, as well as some new Enchantimals.






LOL Hairgoals arrived in early December and surprised me with their quality. I was honestly expecting cheap wigs with visible caps, but no, these littles are rooted!











I ordered the gorgeous and super soft Annuska from CB Direct UK.









Bhaddie was the must have from Hairgoals. I got mine on ebay.






Then came my obsession with Fairy Land Cuties. I still adore these and hope for a Series 2.







I picked up the cranky Princess Dragon at Michael's.






And the Crystal Cavern one, too.




FINALLY got Kimiko! She was never offered for sale in the US, even though I kept hoping, and then she disappeared from ebay, but I managed to snag this cutie and she arrived in mid-December from the UK.





Also finally got a repro Peach Blush after she vanished from being sold for ages.

Repro ponies came in around this time, too. The unicorn and pegasi set.







New Fashionistas showed up at Walmart!







I started collecting Cutetitos in December.







And got some Bananas. I still only have 5 of these. (Well, 6. I have 2 of the cow.) I need more.









The year ended with my first Azone in ages: Maya Cherry Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment