Wednesday, October 3, 2018

REVIEW: Marvel Rising Secret Identity Squirrel Girl

Squirrel Girl!

The deluxe Secret Identity Squirrel Girl is a Target exclusive. She costs $29.99 because unlike the other Secret ID dolls, she has the proper elbow and wrist articulation of the sig dolls.

There were 7 of these when my mom was just at Target, so I'm thinking 4 per case.

Doreen actually moved up to second favorite after Kamala after watching the movie on Sunday and her doll is appropriately also my second favorite. Or maybe favorite. Like she seriously is that cute.











Back of the box.

I do hope to see more Secret ID dolls because I like their casual outfits. Kinda wish they'd just made it a separate line if they were going to skimp on articulation.




Apologies for the weird angle here, but my other shots of this outfit did not come out as well.

She's so damn cute! I love this whole outfit.

The vest and shirt are one piece, but the detailing on them and the pants is nice. The boots and hat are great. I love the little bag.






Here's the back.

Her hair seems nicer than the other girls'. I think it's still nylon, but it just feels better.







Here she is in her hero outfit. I haven't seen the signature, so I'm not sure if this is the same outfit or not. I want to say it is, but I'm not sure.

This is cute, even though it's a single piece. I can see where they cut corners a little on the outfit when she comes with Tippy Toe, her giant tail and her ear headband.






Her tail pops securely into a hole on her back. You can easily rotate it out of the way when you're dressing her and you need to close or open the velcro.

Tippy Toe sits pretty securely on her arm, too.





I tried to get a photo of it, but none of them came out, but my favorite detail about her is...she has buck teeth. Her front teeth are actually defined in her mouth. Not severely, but it is there.

She's got the cutest little face and I love that they did so many different body types with this line.



These poor dolls. I swear, this is the last time I'm undressing them all!

So as you can see, the only body repeats are Ghost Spider and Quake. Everyone else is different. And Doreen is tiny!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment