Saturday, August 4, 2018

REVIEW: Shopkins Happy Places Rainbow Beach

I got super lucky in Target tonight and found a lot of the new Rainbow Beach Happy Places line! There was only one of each character, but I didn't have much free money, so I left the pink one and her unicorn behind as well as the other 3 larger sets, which I don't want. (I do want that unicorn though...)

They also had the mini Li'l Secrets, but I'll get one of those eventually. Not in a hurry.



Rainbow Beach has some of my favorite Li'l Shoppies designs.

Here's Isabell with her two-tone purple hair and bell theme. Isabell's also in one of the larger Li'l Secrets locket playsets.

Faith Feathers is the hippie chic pastel girl.






From the back. Faith's hair is neat.





With their accessories. I plopped both of these in my storage bag after this shoot. Not a fan of either accessory.





Then we've got my favorite, Popsi Blue. She was my most wanted from this line when we saw them at Toy Fair. I love her sailor popsicle theme and her colors!

Her accessory is a little bag with popsicles in it.






And here she is with Popsicorn, her unicorn.







I'm a sucker for the ponies and now unicorns. I think Popsicorn's going to be my favorite. I do love Cutiecorn, but these two are a perfect matched pair.





Yay! So happy.




The only bigger set I wanted was Kokonut's. I'm a sucker for white hair and I absolutely adore her design and color scheme.

Then there are all her accessories, which do not match her one single bit. They're neat though. I actually have my full-size Coralee in the hammock and my Li'l Coralee is surrounded by the other accessories.




Why is Kokonut not with her own accessories? Because she's one of the few Li'l Shoppies on my coffee table, which is where I put my favorite things.

She's just gorgeous!

I like the little bunny, too. These are blind-packed, so I'm guessing they're random.

Very pleased with these and will definitely be adding the pink unicorn to my collection hopefully soon. Maybe the pink girl, too. Hibiscus? I think she's something Hibiscus.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment