Monday, August 20, 2018

MONTH IN REVIEW: July 2018

And it's nearing the end of August and I realized I never did a July Month in Review. Whoopsie.

Hey, look, here are some Party Pop Teenies. I love these things, but I haven't been picking up many recently.

This is most of my collection.






And there are the rest, barring one that I never photographed.







I'm super behind on LOLs. These are some of my only Series 3, Wave 2 dolls. Eventually, I'll get the rest!






Can't remember if I posted Miss Skunk from the end of June, but here she is. Definitely one of my favorite pets. Possibly #1 favorite.





More pets. I opened all these blind.

I also have Angel Wings, who I bought on ebay,  and Dusk Raven, who only just recently arrived from ebay. I need to take a pic of her. I love her.




Went on a brief Harry Potter kick in early July. I got Funko exclusive plush Luna, the Luna keychain and the Viktor Krum figure on ebay. I'd had the Luna figure for a while.








I've not had a new American Girl in ages, so I finally got around to getting Luciana in early July. She's gorgeous. I love her character and her look.







I also picked up Nanea's dog, Mele, from the AG website with my rewards coupon. Mele looks like a gray version of my dog, Riley, and she's such an important character in Nanea's books that I had to have her.





My Charmin' Farm Friends collection grew by two. I finally got the horse character, Hilary Jean Nay!

And not one, but two of her!






Henry, on the left, joined Indigo in my Gund collection. (Indigo was at the end of the June Month in Review post.)




This adorable Muppet Babies Gonzo was a surprise gift from one of my best friends. I adore him. Gonzo was always my favorite.

And then Vincent is from Creepy Kawaii. He's actually got jointed arms and legs, and his quality is excellent.






It wouldn't be a Month in Review without a new Charlie Bear! Bashful is from the older collection and I was lucky to find him from a stockist in Florida. (Not my usual stockist in Florida.) Bashful is so soft and cuddly. He's just amazing.

The Hairdorables love started up in mid-July. I'm going to skip over them for now, since I've spent multiple posts on them here already.





I picked up my second Jossie doll on ebay and she arrived at the end of July. Nori, on the left, is the new one. She's wearing a Bratz outfit and Boxy Girls shoes. (Jossie dolls are sold nude.) I love both her and Hildy, my first Jossie. I'd buy so many more of these if they weren't so pricey for a nude doll!

That takes us through July. I'll likely do my August one of these soonish. I'm not expecting much more before the end of the month.

I warn you now, August will be, like, all Hairdorables and Charlie Bears!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment