Tuesday, August 28, 2018

REVIEW: Star Wars Forces of Destiny Ahsoka Tano

I finally got my hands on Ahsoka! She was the one I wanted most from this line, but the prices on Amazon were terrible for ages. I saw her at retail with Prime shipping and snatched her up a few days ago.

I'm not the world's biggest Star Wars fan by a long shot, but I've always loved the designs of the less human-looking female aliens. I still have my Shaak Ti and Barriss Offee dolls. So getting Ahsoka was a no-brainer, even though I've never seen anything she's in.


Her headsculpt is gorgeous. I love the nose in particular.

I like the color scheme this doll has going on, too.

Where her biggest problem lies is in her articulation. Her action feature completely limits the articulation in both arms. She can barely move at the shoulder and elbow joints. Her biggest range of motion on her arms is in the wrists.

So considering this is an action doll, there's not much action she's actually capable of!






Really lovely sculpt though!







And the adorable nose!








I like her boots and the entire outfit design.





And this guy is super cute, too.

Overall, I think Ahsoka is well-worth having, because how many other dolls do you have that look like her? Her uniqueness makes her worth the money. For me anyway!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment