Saturday, July 28, 2018

REVIEW: Hairdorables Part 2

Yeah, did anyone see me not getting more of these at the first possible opportunity? I happened to get out of work at a somewhat decent hour, so it was back to farther Walmart.

I got 4 more dolls and did quite well.

My biggest disappointment from the first batch was not getting even one of my fave four (Harmony, Sallee, Noah and Neila). So I was very happy when the first one I opened was Noah Knows!

Noah Knows





Noah comes with a baseball cap that doesn't fit her when worn in either direction, a cute pair of glasses and a purple comb.

I love the little shell detail on her glasses.





Here's the hat from the front.

If you get Noah Knows, or probably any of the dolls with this type of sandal, be careful, because they're loose. I had to jam them on her feet to make them more stable, but they might fly off anytime.

So who did I open after this Noah?

Sk8r Noah







ANOTHER NOAH.

Sk8r Noah is my favorite of the three Noahs and I practically squealed when I opened her shoes, because I recognized them right away.

I managed to only get one pic of her though. The others all basically looked the same. I'll have to shoot her again sometime.

Her hair is really lush. The girls with long, loose curls have amazing hair.

The fabric "Stormer" flower is cute, but it's only held on by velcro, so it's not the more stable thing. Like it holds pretty well, but it wouldn't stay on through a lot of play.

This Noah is the only one I have so far with looser legs, so she's not the most stable at standing.

Sk8r Noah comes with her skateboard, her tablet thingy (I think that's what it is? I didn't take a good look at it.), and a yellow winged heart comb. I added the sticker in because it was one I didn't have from before.

Kat N Dogs
Third, I opened signature Kat! I was so happy to see her, because I recognized the backdrop of the box as the same one that both of my Kali Coders had.

I should have been keeping track all along, but there's proof that the backdrop doesn't mean a thing.

Kat has the same pigtail style as Rayne Bows, which is honestly, not my favorite. The hair on both of them doesn't seem as nice as the other girls. Plus, it looks a bit messy.

 


This Kat has a different breed of dog and a yellow bow comb.

She's cute, but she'd definitely going to be my least favorite Kat, because the one I'm missing is the poodle skirt one!

Jascenta is always in these pictures.






My last doll was a repeat Willow Waves, who I'm pleased with. If I have to have doubles, give me Willows. I'm certain I can find a home for her.

And here's the undressed, height comparison photo I promised! They're similar to Shoppies. I do love the painted one-piece bathing suit, which is basically what that is. I think each girl has the same color for all 3 dolls.

I'm going to try to be good and not buy any more until my 3 from Amazon and 2 from ebay come in!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment