Sunday, July 8, 2018

NEWS: Hasbro Marvel Rising Dolls in December?

I was bored, so I decided to peruse the new Amazon listings under dolls. I discovered many from Hasbro with Marvel characters. After a bit of Googling, I learned about the new Marvel Rising franchise. These dolls all seem to be from that.

No pictures on any of the listings. Yet.

With a release date of December 1st and a price point of $12.99, we have:

GHOST-SPIDER (AKA: Spider-Gwen):

SQUIRREL GIRL:

QUAKE:

INFERNO:
(Unlike DCSG, they're actually including a guy! Shocking!)

AMERICA CHAVEZ:

America also gets a $24.99 secret identity doll:

And there's another secret identity doll that I think is Ms. Marvel:

There are two generic listings for January 15th:

$12.99 Signature:

$29.99 Feature:

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what these look like! Although part of me wishes for some more nostalgic characters, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment