Thursday, October 5, 2017

MONTH IN REVIEW: September 2017

I started out September with a new Gorjuss doll: Toadstools. She was my first import purchase from Amazon UK but not my last.

I got into Pikmi Pops early in the month and still pick them up on occasion. I need the guinea pig and caterpillar!

Then after a couple misfires, my giant Descendants 2 Mal arrived. I reviewed her here, so no photo.






I had bought Elephant at Kohl's in August and got Piggie in early September. I wanted Knuffle Bunny, too, and he'd been sold out, but when I went in for Piggie, he was there.

A little odd-looking, but I like him.










The rest of my GlitterShine dragons made it here on the 4th. I always meant to share them here, but they ended up in my Flickr instead. I've been really lazy this month with reviews and I'm not even sure why. A lot of other stuff going on, I guess.










There's Sea Sparkle, the mermaid dragon. How many mermaid dragon toys exist? Probably not many.


After Target failing, I ordered Pharrah and the single-pack Sandy off ebay. Now of course, both are in my store as well as the Cleo family pack, but I have no regrets.

Walmart is the only store in the area with the other family sets, so I finally got the Wolfs. I love Barker! They really nailed the boys. Lux and Barker are my two favorite family members, although Fangelica is cute, too.







Toys R Us got in the LOL little sisters wave 2, so I started buying them. I'm still picking them up randomly.

Then I bought a really cute, eco-friendly doll from Magic Cabin.









Her name is Iris. I definitely plan on getting the other two girls from this line eventually. Their faces are just darling.

I got into the Glimmies and bought more than I expected once I realized how well they lit up a room. I was ready for any power outages from hurricanes, but thankfully, we had none.








Although with Nate heading sorta this way and almost two months left of hurricane season, they may be needed yet!

I also got into Ty briefly, because Halloween is my love.



I bought Merlin the black dragon at Walgreens, then went back for Seeker, the little orange reaper. I've had Treats, the one in black, for awhile. Cinder was a surprise find at JoAnn's.

Then I got my Regal Academy package, which you guys saw the reviews for.









One of the only things I let myself order during the Irma scare was four of the Care Bears surprise plush from Hollar. I did quite well, getting my favorite (Tenderheart) and my fourth and fifth faves (Friend and Wish). I need to order more eventually, as I'd love Grumpy and Good Luck.


Miss Midnight became my first Wave 2 LOL big sister, because my Target continually did not get them in. I decided to get Midnight and Miss Punk, my two faves, from Facebook collector groups and then wait on the others.

Then came Nanea, Gorjuss Ruby and the Spirit Riding Free dolls, all of which I've reviewed.

The Enchantimals plush line came out, though my TRU doesn't have them yet. I was naughty and overpaid for Scarla on ebay.


She's adorable! I want the other three a lot, but I'm trying not to overpay these days.

On the 26th, the first ever US QVC Charlie Bears show aired. I made my purchases and the first arrived the day before my birthday.

McKinley the polar bear is the American exclusive of 1500 pieces. He sold out quickly and I've seen some not so nice behavior involving envious international collectors on the Facebook groups.











Kerri the panda also arrived that day, then the waiting began for Kiri the cheetah cub.


I'm including her here, even though she didn't arrive until October, because she was purchased in September.

It's going to be Charlie Bears time here for awhile. I have two pre-orders coming to my stockist in a couple days, plus another new arrival that should have been here today and better be here tomorrow! She's an older bear I picked up from ebay. But I've got my eyes on more bears than dolls right now, although I do have two doll reviews upcoming.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment