Monday, January 23, 2023

REVIEW: Shadow High Series 2 Zooey Electra


Man, I have been slow with this one! Poor Electra was one of the dolls trapped in my Amazon package hub for almost a week. She was the last thing I deboxed. Had to wait her turn behind all the Disney ILYs. Then she had her gel removal salon time and I actually took her review pics several days ago, but I've been focusing on reading a lot and kept forgetting to write this. But here we are. 




Her comb and stand are more of a blue. Interesting and pretty. 



I love the laptop. 


And her phone, too. 

Electra is into Novi Stars, which in case you haven't heard of it, was a small line of alien dolls made by MGAE (of course). They were one of the MH competitors, though their lack of articulation is likely what killed them. It's sad because the later designs were amazing! I had to import several of them from Russia many years ago. The line was ahead of its time and I wish they'd bring it back. 




In her basic pieces after her salon time. 

Again, the Novi Stars shirt. I wish they'd varied the designs more. All three images feature the same character: Mimi Merize.




With her cute skirt and shoes back on.





She's gorgeous. 



I love all the patches. 



I'm not a fan of puffy coats at all, but this suits her. 



She's also one of the only cases where I'm leaving the socks on. I love these iridescent socks and they look cute with the unusual shoes. 





Earrings back on and she's got her phone and laptop. 



Her final look is her entire outfit. It all works well together. 

Honestly, the only thing I don't like about her is her first name. I always want to pronounce that Zoo-ey, not like Zoe. So mine will just be called Electra. 

I like her a lot and I think she's the fan favorite of the series, but she's my third in line behind Moni and Glitch. Moni is just perfection and I adore Glitch because of her character and darker aesthetic. Electra is certainly beautiful though! I regret not taking pics of her with my Novis. I'll have to do that eventually. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment