Tuesday, January 17, 2023

REVIEW: Disney ILY 4Ever Snow White fan doll & outfit


Ah, the one that started it all. This Snow White fan was the first doll from this line that many of us saw. 

She's so cute. 

Be super careful if you take her mouse ears off! She's got a lot going on with her hair right where the strings are. 



All the pieces. 

Backpack has fabric straps again. 

The necklace is a poison apple. LOVE. 

The top is super high quality. Lined and very nice. 




So, so cute. 



I want to like this, because I do like it more than I thought I would. I don't like that the paint on the apples isn't consistent. Some of them look like it wasn't applied very well. 




Outfit pack. 

I thought I took a pic of this laid out, but I didn't. 

I didn't put the barrette on her, but you can see it here. And the little piece of paper is an invitation. I tucked it into the gift bag and set both pieces in my storage container. 




I could make those glasses fit better if I worked with them, but I was so tired by the time I got to her last night. They're cute though. Cuter than the stock glasses. 

This blue shirt is stunning in person. Gorgeous materials and it's lined like the red top. I wish it went better with this because it's worth wearing. 




Much cuter with the red top. 

THE PURSE. GAH. THE CUTEST. 


Final look. 

All fashion pack except for the red top and the necklace. 

Love the shoes. 

She's just pure cuteness. I think she's the cutest of the six by far. 

I hope to get the other girls done tonight. I had to wash gel out of Jasmine and Ariel and restyle Cinderella's hair. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

2 comments:

  1. She reminds me a bit of Dolores from Encanto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a few people say that. She looks like one of my co-workers, so that's all I see.

      Delete