Wednesday, January 4, 2023

REVIEW: Shadow High Series 2 Monique Verbena


I ordered all 5 SH Series 2 girls from Amazon and their shipping has been interesting. The two estimated coming the latest ended up coming first. The one supposed to come first was delayed but will be here today. And the other two haven't shipped yet. 

I'm calling these Series 2 for now. They're a strange series because they're all listed as fashion designers, but Glitch doesn't seem like a designer to me. 




Karla and Monique both share the same back of the box, which shows only them and no other dolls. 





I love the colors of Moni's things. 

I've been calling her Verbena, since it's such a fun name, but during the photos, I kept thinking of her as Moni, so I guess she's telling me to use that for now. 



Moni comes with some makeup items, a phone and phone case. 



Here is the cover of the palette, and then the phone's screen. 




This is the design on the phone case. 

It appears to be some sort of crested snake. I LOVE this motif and it is also featured on her necklace and shoes. Is this a designer brand reference? I tried looking it up but came up empty. 



Her earrings are beautiful. Probably my favorite RH earrings ever. No logos, simply flowers. 

They don't really look like the verbena flowers I'm seeing in an image search, but they're pretty nonetheless. 



Badass shoes. You can see the snake heads on the front strap. 



Her belt is also fab. A lot of her pieces are iridescent. 




She wears gloves, which I didn't want to remove. 

She has ringless, long-nailed hands. 




There's a look at her awesome necklace. Again, the snakes. 




I LOVE this dress. It's so many layers and some are iridescent. 



STUNNING. 

I absolutely love her. Definitely one of my top favorites now. 



Her braids have a couple rough spots, but who cares? She's so gorgeous that minor defects aren't a big deal. Not to me anyway. 





I kept having to tip her head forward. Her hair is so heavy that it pulls her head back, but her head isn't loose by any means. 




The phone can only be held in the left hand. 



It's nice that we're finally getting some accessories with these girls. I would have preferred a flower/snake purse to the makeup stuff though. 




I highly recommend Monique Verbena. She's definitely one of the most stunning RH/SH dolls they've ever done. Very bit of her is perfection. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment