Wednesday, January 4, 2023

REVIEW: Shadow High Series 2 Karla Choupette



Karla is the other one who came alongside Moni. 



They share the same back of the box art. 



Karla has a lot of the same makeup pieces as Moni, though the palette is different. 



Phone screen, closed makeup, open palette. 




Stand, comb and hangers. 

The hangers, comb and stand post are on the left side of the box. The stand base and clip are behind the doll. 




I love fans. 



Her boots are sewn to the leg cover part. The boots themselves aren't fancy, so I'm leaving mine stitched together. It's not that hard to get them back on her that way, but I left them on for the remainder of this review. 


Earrings and gloves. 

I don't recommend taking the gloves off if you like them. I started to put them back on today and got annoyed, so I stuck them in her storage bag instead. 





This is her hair right out of the box. The front lock is gelled, and there is gel in some of the back curls. 




Love the cut of this shirt. 



Separate outfit pieces. The belt on the dress is also separate, but I'm not taking it out of the belt loops. 

The S belt buckle slides around easily. 



The simple long-nailed SH hands. 




And this is her after washing the gel out of her hair. 




I liked the front lock swooping over her forehead a little, but I didn't want it to block her cool makeup, so I used a LOL barrette to hold it back. 




Her hair is still a little wet, but I wanted to do both reviews together. 




I love her way more than I expected to. Her makeup is so detailed! And the entire color scheme is lovely. 



Beautiful. 





Definitely very pleased with Karla. I love everything about her except the gloves. I think they actually look better off. They're not bad on, but they don't bring much to the outfit. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment