Tuesday, January 10, 2023

REVIEW: Shadow High Series 2 Reina "Glitch" Crowne


Ah, my girl is finally here! Glitch was easily my most wanted along with Moni. She was one of the best parts of the way too long and drawn out Rainbow Vision mess.





Back of the box with Rexx. 




She comes with a stand, comb, hangers, and a microphone with stand. 




Palette, phone with case already on (it was just plain silver), and earrings. 



Open palette and phone screen. 




Her amazing dress with tails. I love this piece. 




I've seen people call her simple compared to the rest of Series 2 but look at that detail. 

That is not printed. It is STITCHED.

Details and quality do not have to be in your face. There's nothing wrong with subtlety. 





Love the top and pants (that end in boots). There are holographic lines running through the fabric. 




And she's so beautiful! Mine has a couple lip imperfections, but I love her so much, I don't even care. I didn't want to wait eons for a replacement. Glitch has a couple glitches. It works. 




Her hair is really heavy. She got a gel wash. They really need to go back to their old gel. I shouldn't have to wash twice every time. No matter how thorough I try to be, it's been needing that second wash. 




I was struggling to take these last shots because my camera battery was dying, so forgive me if this review falls apart. But at least I got better shots of her face above. 




With her phone. I decided to leave the microphone in my storage box. She's fine without it. 



My fave pic of her. Definitely the standout of this series to me, alongside Monique. I love everything about her. 

She's currently joined the special girls on my end table, so it's Emi, Moni, Shani, Glitch, Naomi, and Mila. I have no more room, so any other faves are really going to have to work hard to displace one of these six. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment