Tuesday, January 7, 2020

REVIEW: LOL OMG Busy BB




Excuse the boxed photo, please. I peeked at her in between shifts at work to make sure she was all right, so the box looks partially opened because it was.

Purchased on Amazon for $26.99.

I was super excited about this girl and she did not disappoint!





Bam, cuteness.







My favorite underwear yet! I love it.








All the accessories.







Agh, she's SO CUTE.



My mom loves her best and I think I might be giving her either second place or a second place tie with Dollie. (Alt is first.)

I love those curly little bangs!







Best purse of the line. Hands down.






This is one piece and it was a bit of a tight fit, but I got it on eventually.







I refuse to cover it with this well-made but utterly boring jacket.








Likewise not digging the jewelry. Every metal accent on the main doll is silver, so why are the earrings and necklace gold? Ugh.





The necklace seems like it should be for a different doll.




And so do these. They're adorable. They're both nice pieces. But they're more Leading Lady than Can Do.








Back to basics. Perfect. I don't think she'd wear giant heavy earrings that would be dangerous at work anyway.





I love the key on the chain and then the lock on the purse. The key is designed to be tucked into her back pocket, which is a functioning pocket, but I prefer her holding it. 



And finally, her shoes!

I think she's cute from head to toe. It's nice to see one of these girls in an outfit someone might actually wear.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment