Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Fun with Fantasy Friends



I got all my Fantasy Friends in hand yesterday! After buying the first three blind, I kept seeing the same ones for sale, ones I didn't want, and saw them not selling. Not wanting to be stuck with unwanted duplicates, I opted to buy them all on Facebook, ebay and Mercari instead of more blind ones.

So I got them all together today for a quick photoshoot.

I do love the details on these! They're pretty awesome.

This is my favorite one. Of course she is. Penelope Prizm.


All in black with straps, safety pins and a septum pierce!

Plus, she's got the cool darker hands and feet and some awesome space tattoos. And the Sailor Moon reminiscent crescent on her forehead.

She's just fantastic.





Safety pin tiara!




My Penelope is friends with just about all the others, but one of her closest friends is, naturally, Pippa Twilight.





They share a wing style, though Pippa's have more painted detail and Penelope's are translucent.




Here's Pippa on her own.

She is by far the heaviest of all mine. It's her hair. Not only is it more hair than a lot of the others have, it's glitter-encrusted.

I love her darker lips and her slightly worried expression. I think of it as she's upset because I keep Penelope, her main friend, out on the coffee table and not beside her.

I think she might glow in the dark, but I'm not sure. I haven't tested it. But she looks like she ought to.






Here's Pippa with Mia Monarch. These two have somewhat similar outfits. Butterfly and moth.



Just realized I did not take a pic of Mia solo. Oh, well! She's my newest arrival and I'm thrilled I got such a great deal on her. She and Bella here are two of the line's ultra rares.

Mia is by far my favorite of the pair though and one of my faves from the whole line. I love orange and she's darling.




A look at their wings.

Mia does have a hint of glitter hair. Her little side ponytail has it on the tip.






These two are in the pointy ear group, along with Honey B and Hunter Defly.





And here are the four glitter-haired ones.

Minus Mia, because hers isn't fully covered.






The first 3 I opened. I was pretty lucky to get Bella Twinkle!







Bella on her own.







And Honey on her own. She's my favorite of the ones that don't necessarily look like obvious ones I'd like. There is something so super cute about her little face!




The two boys. I definitely would not have paid for Rico Charming had I not opened him. Hunter makes him really look dull.





Here's Hunter on his own. I love his arms!







He and Penelope both have a septum piercing.





And he shares dragonfly wings with Kyra Rae and Lily Splash.






I got Hunter and Kyra from the same seller, so I think of them as siblings.





I knew I'd love Kyra and I do. I love the golden sheen on her gorgeous red hair. And her cute outfit!






Kyra is very sun-kissed and has the tan lines to prove it.





She looks cute with Penelope, because they're the sun and night sky.








Then there's pretty Lily. She's another ultra rare.

She has some amazing detailing.






Lily and Bella like to wear flowers.








Last but not least is Electra Spark! Love this sassy girl.






Cute rounded wings.






She and Hunter are the tough guys.


And she and Penelope are adorable purple girls!

These are all I'm planning on getting, although I wouldn't say no to the ladybug or mermaids if I found them for like ten bucks.

Who's your favorite?

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. What's your opinion on lol lights
    I really want Gala Q.T.
    & Drip Drop
    It's kinda weird how my favorites from every series are always rare or ultra rare lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more into OMGs than the tots now. I'll probably just pick them up on ebay or Mercari if I want some. I like Cadet and Harlequin Girl. Maybe Fire and Surreal.

      Delete
  2. Cadet I hope grows on me she has just so much potentcial
    But after I get both the rares I'll get these girls

    Cadet(I hope grows on me TvT)
    Harlequin Girl(finally a Harley Quinn Lol!!)
    Ice(similar to tinz)
    Optical(yaaaaassssss)
    I don't like either of the swim club dolls
    Dancebot(if this one is underrated I'ma blow my lid)

    ReplyDelete