Friday, January 3, 2020

REVIEW: Hairdorables Hairmazing Bella



I got my first Hairmazing doll from Amazon today. My Walmarts and Targets have been giant failures in this department, so thankfully Amazon came through.

These dolls cost $19.99 each.

This isn't going to be a full review on the line. I'll work more with size comparisons and stuff once I get Harmony and Willow in hand. I'm a little short for time today, but I also have a bit of an issue with using Bella for the comparisons, which I'll mention when I get to the corresponding picture.







Cute art from the back of the box.

I'm getting the three in the bottom row. I'm not sure on the top three yet. I really didn't want to spend a lot on another line, but dangit, I do like Bella a lot more than I expected, so we'll see.




The front panel of the box is velcroed and opens to reveal a mostly typical Hairdorables box. You've got the section with the accessory compartments and the background that folds down.

There is no checklist pamphlet for this line, likely because they're not blind at all.






Four packets.




And what's in them.

The pole for the stand is alongside the doll, but the base and clip are in a pouch with the glasses. The purse and shoes were separate and I'm pretty sure the brush and tiara were together.





Here she is with everything on.

I flipped the tiara. I totally forgot which way it goes, but this way, it shows how the glasses work better than with it on the correct way.







Cute little braid in her hair. I always love the curls.



Their faces are a lot more detailed than the smaller dolls, but the smaller ones are much cuter.

She's still plenty cute, but I just prefer the little ones.



Now this is why I'm not using Bella for any size comparison details. Her shoes are a complete pain to get on. I'm afraid if I try to take them off, the stockings will rip. They're closed at the top, so you've got to work her foot all the way through all those laces and then jam it into the shoe part. Her toes stuck out the top on both feet, but I got them in. Definitely not easy to put on though!





Agh, she's cute!

I love that these are older versions of the same characters, unlike the LOL OMGs.




Okay, here's the tiara on right.

She's really fun to pose.

Dangit, I'm going to end up with all these, aren't I?




Close up of the tiara.

Check out the heart detailing on her lips and eyes, too.



And one last shot just for cuteness.

As I said, I like her a lot more than I expected. I think she's adorable and fun to pose. The oversized earrings are the only thing I could really do without. I'll likely be removing them on all my girls, except maybe Willow. Harmony's hula hoops are definitely coming off though!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment