Wednesday, January 29, 2020

BOXY GIRLS GUIDE

So I am going to do a stupid thing, considering it's almost 4am. But I'm doing it anyway!

I'm going to try to make a post containing images of every regular-size Boxy Girls doll out there.

Some of these will be my pics, some will be from ebay, some stock.

I'm not going to talk about each one much. This is really just me trying to compile a photo resource of every doll.



Series 1 Riley






Series 1 Brooklyn







Series 1 Willa






Series 1 Nomi









Series 2 Mila






Series 2 Hannah






Series 2 Hazel







Series 2 Kiki








Big Box exclusive Everly






Big Box exclusive Stevie






Target exclusive set with Seven




These next ones are the single-packed basic dolls. Like the UnBoxMe blind packs except you can see who you're getting.



Addison







Apple






Arianna






Bronx






Coco






Emery





Rowmi






Willow




Party 2-packs. There are 4 of these.


Gracie and Jasmine







Pink and Priscilla






Trina and Winter







Khloe and Gabriella

















This one is on the Boxy website. The big doll is Harper. 




Now for the hard part. Trying to determine if every doll on here got made! 

This is why I started this post, so I'm not backing down from the challenge now. 

I'm going to try to go in order of their placement on this box. 





You can see how incredibly different the dolls look from their awesome box art. 



Jade








Danni






Stevie is third on the list and from what I can tell, she's the same as the Big Box doll. I'm not sure if she's available in the US, but she's definitely in the UK.


The next 3 girls on the top row are Evvie, Eleven and Annika. I can't find any proof they exist.

 




Delta






She does exist, but seems hard to find. 





Serenity



I can't find Britney or Elena. 














June





Seraphina







Berkley






Peyton



No sign of Ella. 





Kinsley





Penelope








I'm not sure she's in the US, but I did find this pic from a UK seller on ebay. 








Everly looks the same as her Big Box doll.

Same as with Stevie, this may be a UK release.







Kenzie



Can't find Olive, which makes me sad. She's one I wanted.

No Phoebe or Tina. 

 



Emelyn




No Haley.  


No Wren. 







January






Luna







Like Penelope, Luna seems to be a UK release.







Harley





Emerson


A small doll exists of Ellie and she kinda looks like the big one, but no sign of the big. 







And I just learned that Family Dollar has exclusive ones!



Bailey




Blake




Oh, I want this one.







Harper, who I mentioned wayyyyy up there. 

I like her, too.






Kayla

She's also cute.






Piper




And Sienna. 


Whew! That took a really long time, but I feel pretty accomplished. 

If you know of a doll that I didn't cover, please let me know so I can add her. Pics would be very helpful! 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. The official website. Amazon. ebay. Tumblr. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for your blog we loved it. Do you know if boxy girls still get made? We can't get on the website? We are in the UK and get them from Home Bargains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, interesting. When I Google it, I don't see the website anymore. And I can't remember the URL to go directly. It's possible they're done. I saw the rainbow ones in Target briefly, but now they only have the blind-packed single dolls.

      Delete
  2. Hola tengo dos que mencionas que sacaron solo en Reino Unido ,soy de Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete