Monday, January 23, 2023

REVIEW: Hairmazing Gift Set



I went to Walmart by work after my shift, hoping to find some Aphmau stuff, but they were sold out. I did find the Hairmazing gift set on sale for $9 though! I didn't take any pics in the box, because I wasn't sure I was going to review it, and this is obviously not a full review, but I wanted to show how much use I got out of those pieces. 

It redressed six dolls (the one in the middle is the one that comes with the set). 



The set is sadly not for the curvy dolls, but I liked this animal skirt and thought it would be cute on her. I had to snip the back a little to get it on her and it does not close, but her top holds it in place nicely. They should do a curvy doll gift set next. 

Doll: Single-packed casual line curvy blonde

Outfit: Daisy top is from her stock. Rainbow purse and animal skirt are from the gift set. Blue shoes are from the curly brunette casual line doll. 




This poor girl finally gets some love. I always liked her, but she got overshadowed by others. 

Doll: Original 7-pack ballerina

Outfit: All pieces from the gift set. I love that bag and the shoes. Great color. I wasn't sure I was going to like the skirt and the cherry top, but this looks surprisingly cute on her. 





And this girl is finally in something cuter. 

Doll: Single-packed casual line curly brunette

Outfit: Everything is from the gift set. I love the red shoes and the heart purse. 





This lovely doll is finally getting an outfit that makes her extra gorgeous. 

Doll: Current 7-pack 

Outfit: Pink sheer top and dress are from the gift pack. The shoes are from the casual line doll with the smiley face tee. 




This doll was lovely in her simple top and shorts, but she's even better in this dress.

Doll: Single-packed casual with purple streaks

Outfit: The dress is from the gift set. The shoes are from her stock outfit. 





This is the doll that comes with the gift set in the outfit she wears in the box. It's too pretty to change. I was surprised how much I loved this doll once I deboxed her, but she really is lovely. She's one of my faves now. 




And finally, my ultimate fave. This is the second one of this design that I bought specifically to redress and then she's been sitting around for months waiting for me to find the right clothes. 

Doll: Single-packed swim line brunette with blue streaks

Outfit: Everything is from the gift set. The top is connected to the suspenders, so this is all one piece. The gold shoes are boots. The orange purse is spectacular. 


Not Shown But Also in the Gift Set: 3 tiaras, a bunch of hangers, and one pink top with black squiggles


Ending with my faves. 

If you get the chance, get over to Walmart and check clearance for this set. It's online, but it's $15 instead of the $9 I paid, so it might be cheaper in stores. 

I hope to see more from Hairmazing this year!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment